The Tales and Travels of Taylor Made PA – Sunday Summary 8th May 2022
As a busy Consultant how was your week? Did you have time to focus? Time to grow your business?
Or is trying to do it all alone holding you back?
Do you need to create time back for you?
My Sunday Summary
Outside of the day to day diary management, these are just some of the tasks I completed this week to save my clients time and free them up to focus on tasks that help their business grow.
- Set up Interviews for Associates to grow a team
- Interviews candidates with the Client
- Sent new Induction Packs to existing Team Members so they have all the same information as new starters
- Researched information for a clients Blog
- Created a new Canva account which will help a client stay on brand with their Marketing
- Booked Hotels and Meeting Rooms for a client Meeting
- Arranged an Activity and Dinner for the clients post Meeting
- Chased a refund on tickets for an event that was cancelled
So are you ready to find the 25th hour in the day?
BOOK in a Chemistry Call today and and let me help you find the 25th hour in day. BOOK HERE
Until next time!